Monday, February 13, 2012

HATS AND CLIPS :)

ALL HATS

WHITE CROCHET HAT
$3.00

BROWN CROCHET HAT
$3.00

PINK CROCHET HAT
$3.00

BLACK CROCHET HAT
$3.00
ALL FLOWERS COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS

HAT AND MINI DAISY
$4.00

HAT AND PEONY
$5.00

HAT AND DRAGONFLY CLIP
$4.50

HAT AND HAND STITCHED MINI FLOWER
$5.00
(not including mini daisy on pink hat)

HAT AND LARGE FLOWER
$6.50
(flowers on pink and black hat $5.00)

HAT AND PEONY
$5.00
(not including tropical on pink)

HAT AND FLOWER ON:
                                           pink hat- $4.00
                                           brown hat- $4.50
                                           black hat- $5.00
                                           white hat-$5.00

HAT AND FLOWER
$5.00

HAT AND FLOWER
$5.00

FLOWER AND HAT ON:
                                           PINK HAT-  $6.00
                                           BROWN HAT-$5.00
                                           BLACK HAT-$7.00
                                           WHITE HAT- $9.00

HATS AND FLOWERS ON:
                                           PINK HAT- $7.00
                                           BROWN HAT- $7.00
                                           BLACK HAT- $5.00
                                           WHITE HAT- $7.00

HATS AND FLOWERS:
                                           PINK HAT- $8.00
                                           BROWN HAT- $7.00
                                           BLACK HAT- $6.00
                                           WHITE HAT- $8.00

1 comment:

  1. OM GOSH Hannah!!! You do tutus too??? (that sounds funny!) I totally want to do the icy rose and pedal! They are so cute! Also your hats. I want the white hat with mini daisy. If you have one to match the skirt, perfect. If not I'll take the soft pink daisy. Ok, I will mail a check to your mom, including some for gas if you could take them over to her. I'll give your mom their address.
    You are truly one talented young lady!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete